Triple glazing is growing in popularity. Whether you’re building a new home or carrying out a window replacement, offering triple glazing and helping your customers keep their energy bills down will certainly give you the edge over your competitors.
At Trade Windows Bristol, our triple glazing comprises of three panes of glass, two warm-edge spacer bars, and argon gas, creating superior performance in energy efficiency and noise reduction.
Our triple glazed units consist of a 4mm Saint-Gobain outer pane, Planitherm Total+ toughened centre pane and inner pane, argon gas filled cavities, and Swiss warm-edge spacer bars.
• Elite 70 windows allow for a 40mm glass unit
• Elite 63 windows allow for a 36mm glass unit
• The cavity created to cater for three panes of glass can improve sound insulation by over 20%
• Triple glazing exceeds the efficiency of any A-rated double glazed window
• The centre pane of glass is toughened as standard, increasing security
Our team of technical advisors will be happy to help.
Get in touch today to discuss your needs.